Maybe this is your first time participating in YEP. You have a GREAT idea... now what? Here's a couple steps you should take to get started:
1) Tell your teacher you would like to participate in YEP! They will make sure you have plenty of support and help you keep track of the deadlines.
2) Write down your idea. Be as detailed as possible.
3) Research, research, RESEARCH! Hit the Internet and find out if anyone else has had the same idea. If they have, figure out how you're going to make your service or product BETTER and DIFFERENT.
4) Assemble a team! You may think you want to pitch alone but we promise, teams often fair better. You can have a team of up to three (3) people.
5) Start practicing your pitch! Look at the Phase 1 Scoring Sheet and start rehearsing your pitch.
6) Record your Phase 1 pitch video and upload it on the Registration page.
Here are some resource links you can watch for tips and pitching insight. Enjoy!